Classic Power Drill with a Reverse Switch
Product Name: Hitachi D10VH 6.0-Amp 3/8-Inch Reversible Driver Drill with Keyless Chuck
Product Description: Corded Power Drill
- Durability - 9.3/109.3/10
- Ease of Use - 8.6/108.6/10
- Ergonomics - 8.2/108.2/10
- Versatility - 9.0/109.0/10
- Weight - 8.6/108.6/10
Powerful motor, trigger lock, reverse switch, light weighed; everything you wish to have in one drill machine. The Hitachi D10VH 6.0-Amp 3/8-Inch Reversible Driver Drill with Keyless Chuck has made drilling easier due to these amazing features.
There was once a time when only electricians had all the tools and equipment and common people didn’t. However, today, we see quite a difference; Every other house in the USA has got a Driver/Drill with themselves. People started buying drills because they saw that these are quite easier to use and instead of giving the electrician some money, you can just buy a drill for once and keep using it for a long period of time.
If you are among those who still hasn’t decided on which specific drill to buy for their home, don’t stay confused anymore and take a look at the Hitachi D10VH 6.0-Amp 3/8-Inch Reversible Driver Drill with Keyless Chuck.
Maximum Performance Delivered
This corded power drill is equipped with a high-performance 9-Amp motor which is perfect for anyone who wants a drill with amazing power and reliability. It has an electronic variable speed trigger with a lock-on switch, which makes it perfect for varying applications as well as continuous use. This drill is designed to provide maximum 3,000-RPM and delivers an optimal torque.
The three-jawed keyed chuck makes sure your work bit is held in place. It also has a keyless chuck so you can easily loosen or tighten it by hand. All these amazing features are what a customer would look in a drill.
The electronic variable speed control trigger is designed for comfortable two-finger operation so you can easily hold it. The cast aluminum gear case on the Hitachi 3/8-Inch Reversible Driver/Drill provides efficiently dissipates heat which makes the machine durable and also lightweight.
Having a reversing switch and trigger lock feature, there are continuous uninterrupted operations. It gives a very good result even if you’re working with difficult projects. This machine can also get into tighter places as it is compact.
Specs and Features
- Style: 3,000 RPM
- Voltage required: 120V
- Item Weight: 4 pounds
- Dimensions: 14.3 x 13.4 x 4.2 inches
- Power Source: Corded- electric
- Powerful 9-amp high-performance motor
- New ergonomic form-fit design
- Conveniently located reverse switch
- Delivers 139-inches per pound of torque
- Trigger lock
- Includes: Injection molded case, chuck key, and 3/8-inch keyless chuck
- Hitachi exclusive 5-year warranty
- Speed can be changed by the variable speed option
- Trigger has a two-finger operation for comfort
- Has an excellent gripping surface
- Powerful motor, yet light weighed
- Jaws can be tightened or loosened by hand and the keyed chuck as well
- Doesn’t require much pressure while drilling
- Doesn’t come with an extra hand grip
- Produces a lot of noise
- Keyed Chucks and other parts cannot be replaced
Powerful motor, trigger lock, reverse switch, light weighed; everything you wish to have in one drill machine. The Hitachi D10VH 6.0-Amp 3/8-Inch Reversible Driver Drill with Keyless Chuck has made drilling easier due to these amazing features. Another option this drill has is the variable speed feature. You can change the speed according to your desire. This feature is loved by all the customers.
Though there are a few flaws in this drill, they can be looked over as every power drill has some or the other issue. Get the best of Hitachi which has been recommended by several customers as well. Hitachi has really done it this time.