Versatility Meets Power Drill Perfection
Product Name: Milwaukee 0299-20 Magnum 8 Amp ½ Inch Drill
Product Description: Corded Power Drill
- Durability - 9.9/109.9/10
- Ease of Use - 10.0/1010.0/10
- Ergonomics - 10.0/1010.0/10
- Versatility - 9.9/109.9/10
- Weight - 9.6/109.6/10
The elegant design and proficiency of the Milwaukee 0299-20 Magnum 8 Amp ½ Inch Drill make it irresistible for any skilled manual worker. The standard 120V input voltage demand makes it usable under all circumstances and the efficient power delivery gets work done without wasting any energy or electricity.
Need some plumbing, carpentering or metal drilling work done but want to avoid the hassle of hiring a local artisan to do it for you? Or are you a skilled craftsman who has a mega project in the pipeline and is searching for a durable yet affordable power drill?
Then Milwaukee’s 0299-20 Magnum 8 Amp ½- Inch Drill is the answer for you. With its comfortable grip, 8Amp electric motor, keyed chuck, sturdy metal gear case and diaphragm and weight as less as 5.8 pounds, this drill undeniably becomes a preferred option.
Sheer power with proficiency
The Milwaukee Magnum ½ Inch Drill boasts of a powerful 8 Amp electric motor and delivers an rpm of 850. The speed is adjustable and the motor can be throttled to any point between 0 and 850. At maximum throttle, this drill can cut through a 3 inches’ thick plate of metal easily.
The engineers at Milwaukee have intelligently set the upper limit of rpm to 850, as this enables the craftsman to drill holes through metal without burning or melting the metal plates. Heavy duty power drills with higher speeds occasionally burn the metal plates and bend them under pressure. The compact design enables its use in tight spaces and the hardened drill bits can drill through thick metal plates at an amazing pace with precision.
Intelligent design for a comfortable use
The design and grip of the Milwaukee 0299-20 Magnum are arguably the most important features when it comes down to opting for a power drill and luckily this drill by Milwaukee excels in both of these domains. The ergonomic tactile grip with a 360° locking side handle and a single sleeve keyed chuck with a metal gear prove the manufacturer’s commitment to providing its customers with power, comfort, durability and portability.
The 8-foot, 3-rubber wire allows an easy yet safe operation. The drill has been made out of Steel and Hastelloy. These materials impart it great strength and make it rust-free.
Specs and Features
- Item Weight: 5.8 pounds
- Size: 1/2″
- Color: Red
- Material: Steel, Hastelloy
- Power Source: Corded-Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Amperage Capacity: 8 A
- Chuck key, Flexible Chuck key holder, Side handle also come with the drill
- 8-foot, 3-wire rubber cord
- 360-degree locking side handle
- Ergonomic textured grip
- Two-finger trigger for user comfort and balance
- Limited Warranty
- Compact design for drilling in difficult places
- A 360° lock side handle, a two-finger trigger and the textured grip make its use easy, safe and comfortable
- Powerful 8 Amp motor delivers an rpm of 850 which is sufficient for drilling through relatively thick metal plates
- Single sleeve keyed chuck with metal gear and diaphragm for holding the drill bits firmly
- Variable speed control for variable drilling situations
- The drill doesn’t come with a clutch
- The drill isn’t cordless which limits free movements to some extent
Milwaukee has been manufacturing power tools for a long time. They have listened to the complaints of their consumers and have improved their products over the years. This drill is a perfect blend of sagacious engineering and aesthetics and it surely beats any other ½ inch drill in the market right now.
The elegant design and proficiency of the Milwaukee 0299-20 Magnum 8 Amp ½ Inch Drill make it irresistible for any skilled manual worker. The standard 120V input voltage demand makes it usable under all circumstances and the efficient power delivery gets work done without wasting any energy or electricity. All in all, in this price group, this power drill stands unparalleled.