Perfect Light Duty Daily Driver
Product Name: Black & Decker AD600 6-Volt Alkaline 1/4-Inch Hex Cordless Drill Driver
Product Description: Cordless Power Drill
- Durability - 7.4/107.4/10
- Ease of Use - 9.2/109.2/10
- Ergonomics - 9.5/109.5/10
- Versatility - 7.5/107.5/10
- Weight - 9.6/109.6/10
True, there are a few issues in the Black & Decker AD600 6-Volt Alkaline 1/4-Inch Hex Cordless Drill Driver but that cannot beat the amazing features it has. The spindle lock feature, quick connects option and the variable speed feature; all these help to provide the user with the best outcome.
Drilling is one task which is not only done by professionals today but young enthusiasts are also up for it. Different people want drills for different purposes which includes personal projects as well. If you are looking for a drill which is going to give a heavy-duty performance and give you efficiency in work, you should look for the Black & Decker AD600 6-Volt Alkaline 1/4-Inch Hex Cordless Drill Driver which is considered one of the best ones in the market. Why? Read on the features below to find out
Speed limits under your control!
Every work apiece needs different speed limits when you’re working with a drill. This drill has a variable speed option by which you can change the speed according to your desire and requirement of the material. It can be changed by just a push of a trigger.
The Black & Decker 1/4-Inch Hex Cordless Drill also provides an RPM of 130 and 40 in. lbs. of torque to give a reliable performance. The quick connect bit change system saves your time and effort. It also has a spindle lock which provides control and holds the piece for manual use.
This drill is not only used for drilling holes in a wall or a wood but it is also used as a screwdriver. You can drive and remove screws from the bit you are working on easily. It also gives a good finishing and clean look. One of the best things about this drill is the cordless feature. There are no wires so your workplace won’t be messy and you won’t be able to trip over the wires and get hurt. The cordless feature enables you to move around freely with the drill and work wherever you want.
Specs and features
- Voltage: 6 Volts
- Item Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 3.5 x 12 inches
- Origin: China
- Power-Source: Cordless- Electric
- Battery Cell Type: Alkaline
- Variable Speed
- 130 RPM and 40-inch-pounds of torque
- Forward/reverse rocker switch,
- Quick Connect option
- Spindle lock
- Warranty Description: 2-year description
- Includes: 4AA batteries, 20 anchors, and screws, 2 hex shank screwdrivers, 2 two hex shank drills
- Ideal for small to medium-duty jobs
- 130 RPM and 40-inch-pounds of torque provides good results
- Quick Connect bit change system saves time and effort
- Spindle lock provides control and holds bits for manual use
- The size is great; fits perfectly in your hand
- Handy for driving screws
- No cords to mess with
- A bit low on power so cannot perform high- duty tasks
- Battery power runs out quickly
- Cracks can occur easily as it is made of plastic
True, there are a few issues in the Black & Decker AD600 6-Volt Alkaline 1/4-Inch Hex Cordless Drill Driver but that cannot beat the amazing features it has. The spindle lock feature, quick connects option and the variable speed feature; all these help to provide the user with the best outcome. It’s very easy to handle and-and does a great job.
Therefore, the flaws in this drill can be looked over if you use it carefully and for the small to medium duty jobs. Otherwise, this drilling machine will do no good for you. It comes at a really good price and also comes with years of limited warranty.